Thursday, July 19, 2012

World Traveler

Hey y'all!!
   This is going to be my official "traveling blog" where I am going to post while I travel the world... :)

I am leaving this Saturday for a 13 day trip that will cover both New England as well as the  North West. I am so excited... I am considering this to be my 'Senior trip' since others are helping me pay my way as part of their graduation gift to me :)  I am going to be hanging out with my totally awesome Aunt Maryanna!!! Yay!!!

Anyways, I hope to post on here at least something everyday and maybe even some pics (if I can figure out how to do that without a camera ;) lol)....

Hope you enjoy!
Mercy

P.S. For anyone wondering about the title of this blog, "World Traveler" is the name of a super awesome song by Andrew Peterson that you can check out at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxZeEN-b02w
Also, Liberty (one of the most awesome sisters in the world) gave me 'World Traveler' as a nickname for 2 reasons. 1) Because I hope to travel the world one day... well at least the corner known as Europe; and 2) because anywhere I go I seem to take enough stuff with me (generally known as "my life"... sometimes consisting of up to 4 separate bags) and I look like I am ready to 'travel the world'. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment