Sunday, March 10, 2013

Day 2- Saturday

Saturday started at the early hour of 9:30 AM when Jacob got me up cause we had to be at Rugby Practice at 10 and it is essentially all the way across campus. Since there is still snow on the ground and it is still rather cold, the rugby team practices in the Racquetball courts. I had planned to play basketball while Jacob ran practice. Our plans ish changed when no one showed up for rugby so Jacob and I went to shoot around on the bball courts. All in all that was pretty pathetic except when I beat Jacob in the free-throw shooting competition.

Next up was lunch.... Jacob went to the cafeteria while I stole leftover's from a parent's breakfast (it is Parent's weekend here on campus) while I blogged.

After lunch was nap time which took us to the BSU men's basketball which we watched in the SUB (which everyone here calls 'the union' NOT 'the sub'). While watching the basketball game I did some reading and some ethics.

After the game Jacob headed to dinner while I call some people back home and worked on my computer. He was able to 'steal' 3 bagels for me so that I would not go hungry.

We headed  to the Library so that Jacob could get some serious studying done as he has midterms coming up over the next 10 days. I helped him in his endeavors by scanning materials he needed into the copier which then emailed it to him so that he could print it all off to use at home.

We went back to his house and he studied some more while I did some more ethics and ish lazed around.

And that was Saturday.
Mercy

No comments:

Post a Comment