Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Day 4- Monday/ Jaob's birthday!

Well, Jacob started his 21st birthday with a nice breakfast with his fellow members of the George Washington Fellowship. He had to be there at 8 and then he had work after that. I slept in till about 9:40. I went for a run (which was technically more like a jog, but you know, I 'll take what I can get). I then went and hung out in the Library (where I blogged about Sunday) and waited for Jacob to get out of class.

We met up and headed to SAGA(the cafeteria) for lunch where I ate salad and cookies with ginger ale and black tea.

After lunch, Jacob had his foreign policy class to which I accompanied him. It was rather interesting and I enjoyed myself. He had to leave that class early to make his Ethical Theory class but I went to.... the Library and hung out and read (imagine that ;))

Then we went to his house where I did laundry and baked him a blackberry coffee cake....his favorite :)

Jacob took a nap and studied and then we went to a lecture on Campus in the evening.

After the lecture, Jacob went to the computer Lab to work on his paper and I hung out with Caitlin(who I am rooming with while I am here)

All-in-all it was a good day :)

Mercy

No comments:

Post a Comment