Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Day 5- Tuesday

Tuesday was probably the most relaxed day yet. I slept in till about 10 and then went with Caitlin to her class at 11. It was English 102 and it was very interesting. It seemed to be more like one of my High-school Lit classes since they were reading and discussing a classic. After class we headed to SAGA for lunch and I ate...? Yep, you guessed it: salad and cookies with ginger ale to drink.

Jacob was still deeply immersed in his papers so I spent the afternoon and evening with Caitlin and Laurie. We went to Walmart and Kroger to pick up a few groceries and had dinner and just talked. I also read and called some of my family back home as well as published my blog.

Something I learned:
Getting your scarf caught in your coat zipper can be traumatic!

Mercy

P.S.Well, as of this moment it is almost 10 am on Wednesday and it just started snowing... again! We woke up to about an inch on the ground with more coming down. Needless to say, I WILL be going to the coffee shop today!

No comments:

Post a Comment